ACS 253rd National Meeting News
October 14th, 2016 by Šileikyte, J., Blachly–Dyson, E., Sewell, R., Carpi, A., Menabo, R., Di Lisa, F., Ricchelli, F., Bernardi, P., Forte, M.
- Abstract deadline Oct. 31, 2016 for Spring 2017 meeting in San Francisco
In addition to poster sessions, there will be oral sessions for contributed papers from Graduate students and postdocs, Early Career Investigators and (New!) Mid Career investigators.
Abstract submissions at https://callforpapers.acs.org/sanfran2017/BIOL
- Travel Award deadline Jan. 15, 2017 for the Spring 2017 meeting.
Application and information at http://www.divbiolchem.org/awards/travel-awards/
- (New!) Symposium proposals for Spring 2018 meeting deadline Feb. 15, 2017
We are soliciting proposals for symposia for the 2018 meetings. Download the application here.
- Spring 2017 Program Preview
- Ronald Breslow Award for Achievement in Biomimetic Chemistry: Symposium in honor of Benjamin G. Davis
- ACS Award in Pure Chemistry: Symposium in honor of Neal K. Devaraj
- Goodman Award: Symposium in honor of Jennifer Doudna
- ACS Chemical Biology Award Symposium (organizer L. Kiessling)
- Nucleic Acid Therapeutics: mechanisms and applications (organizer M. Manoharan)
- Self-assembly of small molecules in the cellular milieu (organizer B. Xu)
- Metalloprotein-initiated Signaling Transduction Response to Redox Stress (organizer A. Liu)
- Chemical Probes for Bacterial Imaging (organizer E. Carlson)
- Chemical Epigenetics (organizer D. Fujimori)