Travel Awards to Attend the ACS 242nd National Meeting in Denver, CO, August 28-September 1, 2011,
The Division of Biological Chemistry will offer travel awards on a competitive basis for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows to attend the meeting and present a poster on their research. The selected travel awardees will be reimbursed up to $500 for expenses. Receipts must be submitted along with a request for reimbursement after the meeting. No more than two awards will be made to any laboratory.
To apply for a Travel Award
(1) Fill in the Travel Award Application from the DBC Website.
(2) Attach a printed copy of your abstract.
(3) Attach a one page CV.
(4) Attach a signed letter of recommendation from your faculty advisor.
(5) Send ONE COMPLETE PDF FILE of this material as single EMAIL attachment to the Program Chair, Dewey McCafferty at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(6) Be sure to use a subject line of “ACS Travel Awards” for your electronic application.
The deadline for submission of an application for a travel award is June 15, 2011.